G & C Comm Centre Inc Limited Warranty
G & C Comm Centre Inc ("Comm Centre") represents and warrants to the original purchaser (“Purchaser” or "Customer") that all of our supported products meet or exceed industry standards in Saskatchewan. As such we offer this limited warranty on all online sale products.
1. Limited Warranty Period: Coverage under this limited warranty is limited to the following time periods:
- Cellular device and battery: Unless extended warranty is provided by the manufacturer (ex: Sonim) or extended warranty (Device Protection Plan) is purchased, you will receive no warranty coverage from Comm Centre directly. SaskTel offers basic device warranty of 1 year on all cellular aside from Sonim products where the 3 year Sonim warranty supersedes them.
- Cellular Accessories: In most cases we offer a 14 day exchange warranty on Cellular Accessories in the event that the product is not physically damaged but rather has failed due to manufacturing error. We do not currently offer any warranty on screen protectors.
- Professional Installations: We offer 30 day warranty on all of our professional installations in the event something goes wrong with the install. Equipment failure is covered under the equipment specific warranty.
- Customer Installs: Customers installing their own equipment void their warranty in the event of product failure. We follow this practice to protect ourselves from fraudulent and harmful claims. For more information on self install policy, please review the self install policy.
- Fusion equipment: All new purchases of fusion related equipment, either new installs or new equipment replacements, carry a 1 year over the counter exchange. If your device stops working after the 1 year time has passed, you will be required to purchase new equipment at full cost.
- All Other Items: All remaining products are considered on a case to case basis and may vary depending on how long customer has has the equipment or product, what the product is, and the general life expectancy of similar products. We offer a maximum exchange warranty period of 30 days after which all sales are final.
2. The Limited Warranty extends only to Purchasers who purchased the Product in Canada and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent purchaser/customer.
3. Comm Centre reserves the right to use new or refurbished replacement parts in repair or replacement of the Product or Service.
4. At Comm Centre’s request, Purchaser must prove the date of the original purchase of the Product by a dated bill of sale or dated itemized receipt or invoice.
5. This Limited Warranty does not cover damage resulting from:
- Abuse, accident, misuse, improper storage, exposure to liquid, moisture, or dampness;
- External causes such as from collision, fire, flooding, sand, dirt, windstorm, lightning, or earthquake;
- Exposure to extreme weather conditions, Acts of God, theft, blown fuse, or improper use of any electrical source;
- Computer or internet viruses, bugs, worms, Trojan Horses, cancel bots;
- Use with products not recommended for use with said product(s);
- Normal wear and tear of the Product;
- Usage of Product other than its normal and customary manner;
- Improper testing, operation, maintenance, installation, or any alteration or modification of Product;
- Consumable parts, such as batteries, unless damage has occurred due to a defect in manufacturer materials and workmanship;
- Service performed by anyone who is not a Comm Centre representative or an authorized Comm Centre service provider;
- Cosmetic damages, including but not limited to dents or scratches in decorative, structural, or non-operative parts resulting from normal customer use;
- Spillage of food or liquid, corrosion, rust or incorrect voltage; and
- Viruses or other software problems introduced into the Product.
6. Comm Centre does not warrant that the operation of product will be uninterrupted or error-free.
7. This Limited Warranty will also be null and void in any of the following events:
- The serial number or warranty seal of the Product has been altered, defaced or removed;
- Any term contained in this Limited Warranty has been altered or modified in any way without prior written consent of Comm Centre;
- Comm Centre has not been notified by Purchaser of the alleged defect or malfunction of the Product during the applicable Limited Warranty period.
8. If Product is returned to Comm Centre after the expiration of the Limited Warranty period, Comm Centre's normal service policies shall apply and Purchaser will be charged accordingly.
- Comm Centre assumes no obligation or liability beyond that which is expressly provided for in this Limited Warranty.
- All warranty information, pricing, product features and specifications are subject to change.
9. This Limited Warranty provides Purchaser’s sole and exclusive remedy to be provided by Comm Centre. The agents, employees, distributors, and dealers of Comm Centre products are not authorized to make modifications to this Limited Warranty, or make additional warranties binding on Comm Centre unless required by applicable law, such as in Quebec.
LIMIT OF LIABILITY
10. COMM CENTRE’S LIMIT OF LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE THE ACTUAL CASH VALUE OF THE PRODUCT AT THE TIME PURCHASER RETURNS THE PRODUCT FOR REPAIR, AS DETERMINED BY THE PRICE PAID BY THE PURCHASER FOR THE PRODUCT LESS A REASONABLE AMOUNT OF USAGE. COMM CENTRE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER LOSSES OR DAMAGES SUCH AS SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF ANTICIPATED BENEFITS OR PROFITS, LOSS OF SAVINGS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF ANY SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT OR FACILITIES, DOWNTIME, ANY COSTS OF RECOVERING, REPROGRAMMING, OR REPRODUCING ANY PROGRAM OR DATA, ANY FAILURE TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA STORED ON THE PRODUCT, THE CLAIMS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING SUBSEQUENT PURCHASERS, AND INJURY TO PROPERTY, RESULTING FROM THE PURCHASE OR USE OF THE PRODUCT OR ARISING FROM BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, EVEN IF COMM CENTRE KNEW OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES). COMM CENTRE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DELAY IN RENDERING SERVICE UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY, OR LOSS OF USE DURING THE PERIOD THAT THE PRODUCT IS BEING REPAIRED EXCEPT IN QUEBEC.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
11. COMM CENTRE’S LIABILITY UNDER EITHER THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE FOREGOING LIMITED WRITTEN WARRANTY. OTHERWISE, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS PURCHASER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (NOT APPLICABLE IN QUEBEC).
12. Some states, provinces or territories do not allow exclusion or limitation of incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or permit limitations on the length of implied warranties, so certain of these warranty limitations may not apply to Purchaser. This Limited Warranty gives Purchaser specific legal rights. Purchaser may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province or territory to territory. If any term of this Limited Warranty is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired.
Get in touch
* This contact information may change without notice.